DailyDistraction respects the intellectual property of others.
DailyDistraction has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf). The address of the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement (“Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy. For further details on the information required for valid DMCA notifications, see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3).
DAILYDISTRACTION – DMCA COPYRIGHT POLICY
Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you allege that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the works or materials being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including information regarding the specific location of the infringing materials that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that DailyDistraction is capable of finding and verifying its existence;
- Contact information of the person notifying DailyDistraction, including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent:
It is DailyDistraction’s policy:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the content provider, member or user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that DailyDistraction will terminate such content provider’s, member’s or user’s access to the service.
Please contact the Designated Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at email@example.com